The Crippled Halfling channel theme.

Put your requests for music here.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TheCrippleHalfling

The Crippled Halfling channel theme.

Postby TheCrippleHalfling » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 am

Hey there TeknoAXE. I'm really, really surprised to actually find someone like you that makes this quality of content for people to use for free! It's truly one of the coolest things I've ever seen anyone do in a long time.
Anyway, as you may have guessed, I have a request! I recently started up a new Youtube channel named "TheCrippledHalfling". I'm currently in production for some interesting new and regular content and am looking to find someone to help me make a personal theme for my channel. I know you always post everything you make for public use, but I am wondering if it would be possible to keep this theme a private commission. It's not that I want to be greedy, but what I'm going for is a sort of almost iconic, original theme if possible, so people go "That's TheCrippledHalfling's theme!" and not "That's the same theme I saw in a few other videos.". I would be more than willing to credit you on my info for all of my videos in which I use the music, my channel page, and my outros. I may even be able to pay if necessary.
If you are not willing to do this without posting it on your channel I'm still interested in this request, it's just my preference that you do not if at all possible.

TheCrippledHalfling Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCrippledHalfling?feature=watch

Return to “Music Requests”