TeknoAXE Royalty Free Music Turns 5 Years Old

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

TeknoAXE Royalty Free Music Turns 5 Years Old

Postby TeknoAXE » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Five years ago, today, I released this track right here:

To this day, the track has no name. The dreaded numbering system that I abandoned this year was not present in the title (that would come from the second track in the series). The track was not hosted on any site (although, now it does have a home on my site and many of you find it by making q=0; http://teknoaxe.com/Link_Code_3.php?q=0). I didn't know this was going to be a series, as my channel was focused on other efforts at the time.

When I began this series, my thoughts and goals were to be apart of a specific community on YouTube that I thought I would be most accepted in and contribute to. Not necessarily to be famous, but to be involved in the creative process that was taking place back then and perhaps make a few friends along the way.

But through my music, I've discovered my own set of communities. I've found people and channels and creativity that I never expected. And I'm proud to have contributed to thousands of channels across YouTube.

I search YouTube almost daily to see what you've done with my music and I'm amazed at the talent and creativity of you all. From gaming videos to skits to reviews and instructionals and beyond, I truly feel apart of the community on YouTube as a whole. My users and listeners have made me a place here on YouTube.

Here's to another 5 years and beyond!

Matt
Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”