Genre Restructuring

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

Genre Restructuring

Postby TeknoAXE » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Here at TeknoAXE.com, the number of tracks hosted on this site is approaching 1000. That is quite a lot of tracks! And with the increasing number of tracks--in a wide variety of genres--there grows a need to more effectively categorize these tracks in order for people to find what they like. There are a few obvious changes that need to be made, of course. There needs to be a Glitch Hop category, as well as better divisions under the downtempo genres.

My rock genres also need to be better defined, even though many of my rock tracks tend to blur genre lines a lot of the time. But in specific, I'm looking to push industrial more and also get into more classical strains of rock, as well as looking into more pop tracks.

Eventually, I will push for a search engine, but in the meantime, I feel that better genre divisions will help you find the right tracks better.

With that in mind, I'm open to feedback on how you find navigating the music section of this website. Please let me know in the comments below. :)

Matt
Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”