Goals for TeknoAXE.com

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

Goals for TeknoAXE.com

Postby TeknoAXE » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello Everyone!

While the overall change of the site is now here, I would like to present a list of goals that I have for the site. This is both for your information and for my reference, so I can reference what I need to do if I put down the development of the site for a while:

1) New patreon page. This is contingent on the Patreon API being clarified. I plan on making use of this API to automatically put a list of Patreon sponsors on my website in a Sponsors section and also on the front page as well. Right now, I'm able to get some sort of data from the API, but I haven't been able to parse it correctly.

2) Integrated forums. Right now, people can see user submitted content from the forums, but I would like to go a step further and complete a sort of website shell around the PHPBB3 coding. This would mean that people could make posts and respond to posts directly on the site, if they're logged in, rather than having to go to the forum to use these features. I would also probably include a registration and login feature, as well as a message page for private message communication between users, among other things. The main challenge here is accounting for all the variables of the phpbb3 code.

3) Search Engine. I've been getting this request for a while and I will have that search engine up and running eventually.

4) Song Identification. I want a way for people to come to my site with a snippet of music and be able to identify and directly go to the link page of that track. This would help people immensely if a user of my music doesn't directly link to the specific track that they used.

5) Twitch Radio or Streaming Radio. I believe that my site will be more entertaining if there were long form broadcasts of my music or video game footage using my music. Twitch seems like it is heading towards allowing people to provide continuous broadcasts of music, so I feel like I can probably make use of that and have people visit the site just for that alone.
Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”