New Site Overview

Frequently asked Questions about TeknoAXE music and how to use the music.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

New Site Overview

Postby TeknoAXE » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello!

So if you're familiar to the site, you probably have noticed a bit of a change since the last time you visited. There are various reasons that this change happened, but a lot of it had to do with some of the strange choices that I made with the last iteration of the site and the usability of it since.

In a nutshell, the hidden "related" items that was apart of the last iteration wasn't really intuitive to use. Prior to that iteration, the titles related to a certain genre of music were displayed on the right in a scroll-able list. While this was great for PC users, it wasn't so great for mobile users at all. So my first attempt at solving this was to move all the related titles behind a javascript inline frame, accessible through a button. I feel like this was very odd and so I've come to rectify this by providing a horizontal slide bar which is easy to use for both computer and mobile users alike.

Also, I've decided to consolidate most of the other information into the nav bar. The nav bar puts everything, from news, user posts, music and merch into one place.

I still have to redo the master-list section of the site, and I'm going to add in a sponsorship page. I'm also going to tweak the site for smaller devices even further so it's easier to use with them.

Please let me know what you think of it all here! :)
Royalty Free Music for your videos

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”