"Intro Pack"

Put your requests for music here.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

AlexNoman

"Intro Pack"

Postby AlexNoman » Wed May 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Mat, small youtube channels want intro's for their channels, so here are some ideas you could "smash together" into an "Intro Pack"

• MW2-Like Match intro music, the music you hear right before the game starts and you have to pick your classes (or any COD for that matter) It's very short and very "introductory"
  • Techno-war intro (Like black ops 2 match intro with more techno i guess)
  • Dubstep
  • Cheesy, 1980 sitcom(y)
    or
    Comedy (try using wind and string segments only?)
  • Breaking News
  • Another 8bit track but fuse it with dubstep, like "chiptunedoes dubstep" http://youtu.be/YuH9H1lntTg, but different tune and more dubstep. Maybe you could use more Dubstep and less of your drumkit? #nottellingyouhowtodoyourjob

Heck! maybe even turn these ideas into full-on tracks if you feel like it!
Anyone have any other ideas for an intro? post as reply beginning with "INTRO IDEA"

TeknoAXE
Site Admin

Re: "Intro Pack"

Postby TeknoAXE » Wed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Sounds good to me. I think I would start with the dubstep "intro pack", because people have been emailing me about that sort of deal for a little bit now.

Just out of curiosity, I have separated out sections of my tracks into intro bits, where they're all on the same track, but separated out by time so you could cut where you wanted to use a track. Is that good or would people need them to be separate tracks per intro?
Royalty Free Music for your videos

AlexNoman

Re: "Intro Pack"

Postby AlexNoman » Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm

What you could do is make a single video showcasing an intro pack, but when they want to download it, you give them a zip folder containing all of them separated into tracks containing the individual intros.
If you don't want to do that then just separate them by some silence.

Return to “Music Requests”