Song Request for An Upcoming Gaming Channel

Put your requests for music here.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

ultimox

Song Request for An Upcoming Gaming Channel

Postby ultimox » Fri May 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi Teknoaxe, let me start by saying that your royalty free music is top of the line stuff. I've been a subscriber for only two months now, and I've probably already listened to all of your tracks ten times over(make that 20 times). I was on youtube one day when I stumbled upon your channel while I was searching for great royalty free sources of music for my own gaming channel which I'm working on right now, and I've found many different websites with great music, but your music is the very best out of everything I've listened to.

That's specifically why I've become a member of your forums, to make a special request for you to make a special song. I've come to you, as I know that you're the best and most capable musician that I could come to for help, and this is a song that I feel could be one of your best pieces, and it is one that I feel that your current style could easily translate to. I love all of your music, but I've been trying to find the perfect sound that I'm trying to achieve, and I just can't seem to find that one piece for the introduction of my videos from your current music.

There's a certain style that I'm trying to find, and that style would have to be very, very similar to the song, "My Last Breath" by Evanescence. I'd like an instrumental piece that is inspired and based heavily on that song, or at least the first minute of it anyway, I feel that you could create an excellent song inspired by that. I personally would like it if you could really focus on capturing perfect blend of the rock, electronic rock aspects of this song , as well as adding that epic vibe and the techno style that you're able to create in all of your music. Of course, I will give you credit in all of my videos as music producer, and I will also credit you in the description of my channel, and even add you to my featured channels if you wish.

The link to the song is at the bottom of this message if you'd like to listen to it, thank you very much for your help and for your music, you're awesome! If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhD3R8TtM30

Return to “Music Requests”