DarkHellGames Intro

Put your requests for music here.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

DHBloodwolf
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: England
Contact:

DarkHellGames Intro

Postby DHBloodwolf » Fri May 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Hello teknoaxe I would like some music for my intro on youtube. My intro is going to be the word DarkHellGames floating threw space then there is a black hole and the name of the commenter/s of the video smashes into the word DarkHellGames and they both fall into the blackhole. I would really appreciate it if you could make me some music that could match that intro. If you need any more infomation about the channel goto http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com and contact me on my email dhbloodwolf@gmail.com . Thanks
DHBloodwolf
Enter the portal to DarkHell
http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com

DHBloodwolf
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby DHBloodwolf » Fri May 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Also my channel is about gaming I will be doing minecraft and cod.
Enter the portal to DarkHell
http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com

User avatar
TeknoAXE
Site Admin
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 pm
Location: On the Interwebs making music.
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby TeknoAXE » Fri May 03, 2013 3:44 pm

DHBloodwolf wrote:Hello teknoaxe I would like some music for my intro on youtube. My intro is going to be the word DarkHellGames floating threw space then there is a black hole and the name of the commenter/s of the video smashes into the word DarkHellGames and they both fall into the blackhole. I would really appreciate it if you could make me some music that could match that intro. If you need any more infomation about the channel goto http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com and contact me on my email dhbloodwolf@gmail.com . Thanks
DHBloodwolf


So kind of a short piece where things are quiet, but then sort of explode after?
Royalty Free Music for your videos

DHBloodwolf
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby DHBloodwolf » Sat May 04, 2013 1:04 am

TeknoAXE wrote:
DHBloodwolf wrote:Hello teknoaxe I would like some music for my intro on youtube. My intro is going to be the word DarkHellGames floating threw space then there is a black hole and the name of the commenter/s of the video smashes into the word DarkHellGames and they both fall into the blackhole. I would really appreciate it if you could make me some music that could match that intro. If you need any more infomation about the channel goto http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com and contact me on my email dhbloodwolf@gmail.com . Thanks
DHBloodwolf


So kind of a short piece where things are quiet, but then sort of explode after?

Yeah that is exactly what I would like thanks
Enter the portal to DarkHell
http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com

DHBloodwolf
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby DHBloodwolf » Sat May 04, 2013 11:54 am

In the outro of my videos I will have mark of the dragon playing. Like, comment and subscribe will come up and then a credits which will include TeknoAXE's name in it.

DHBloodwolf
Enter the portal to DarkHell
http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com

User avatar
TeknoAXE
Site Admin
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 pm
Location: On the Interwebs making music.
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby TeknoAXE » Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm

DHBloodwolf wrote:In the outro of my videos I will have mark of the dragon playing. Like, comment and subscribe will come up and then a credits which will include TeknoAXE's name in it.

DHBloodwolf
I'm going to try to get a track with a few differently quite/explosion style intro tracks today. Stay tuned.
Royalty Free Music for your videos

User avatar
TeknoAXE
Site Admin
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 pm
Location: On the Interwebs making music.
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby TeknoAXE » Fri May 10, 2013 1:34 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlF4d3wOHcg[/youtube]

Not sure if any of these stabs is what you had in mind, but give it a shot and let me know what you think. I will try to do more in this with mods -A, -B and so forth. :)
Royalty Free Music for your videos

DHBloodwolf
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby DHBloodwolf » Fri May 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks TeknoAXE I really like the second part of the music I will proberley use that for my intro
Enter the portal to DarkHell
http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com

DHBloodwolf
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: DarkHellGames Intro

Postby DHBloodwolf » Fri May 10, 2013 5:04 pm

DHBloodwolf wrote:Thanks TeknoAXE I really like the second part of the music I will proberley use that for my intro

I also really like the second to last bit of music which I may use I am debating between the two. :)
Enter the portal to DarkHell
http://darkhellgames.shivtr.com


Return to “Music Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron