Supergirl in "The Watery Trap"...Now Playing on WON YouTube!

You can post any kind of video here. Videos do not have to use my music to be posted.

Moderator: DHBloodwolf

jimbobklyn5

Supergirl in "The Watery Trap"...Now Playing on WON YouTube!

Postby jimbobklyn5 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:34 pm

WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Supergirl In The Watery Trap (Fan Film). The plot of the story is that Supergirl is summoned to the villains lair to stop him from pulling trigger and setting off 4 Grenades filled with advanced nuclear technology ..but also doesn't realized that she has also walked into a trap. A 'Watery Trap!". That's when things get interesting and she's ends up in the pool, struggling and drowning underwater due to a villain putting a kryptonite Necklace around her and she's struggling to keep her head above water. It's a parody to the Superman drowning scene in the Superman Movie made in 1978. Brought to you in High Definition! Now I now I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for the guy playing the villain because of the way he's dressed and acted as the villain..But it was the best i could do at that time....I really wanted to have a female play the part of the villain..but i couldn't afford it. But, if I decide to create a sequel..there will definitely be a female villain. So, here it is, The Supergirl In The Watery Trap Fan Film Is Now Playing on WON The U 5.4..Check It Out and I hope you enjoy! This is as close as I could get with the drowning scene from 78'

Now, this fan film was created and uploaded on YouTube back on September 19th, 2013. It features music from technoaxe. I have to say. The music from technoaxe is by far tremendous. the music really set the stage of the video and it made the video fell like a movie. I've also made a sequel to this film which was release last Sunday. but here is Supergirl In The Watery Trap..Starring Jac LeDoux and featuring the music of "Technoaxe"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irM-851QiGw

Return to “Free For All”